Saturday, January 31, 2015

Ending the SIlence...

I wanted to apologize for the long wait its been since I've posted anything. Been a hectic beginning to the new year and I've been working on putting the pieces of the puzzle together. I will be working on a new issue which I hope to have up in the next few weeks.  I will be performing with the Apocalyptic Noise Syndicate tonight @ the pre INC festival @ Shantytown Pub tonight. Hope to see some familiar faces their. After this gig I will be working on putting out releases and getting stuff together for this issue. Again my apologies...

For any information on the bands I perform in and for merch contact me @ abstract_orchestrations@hotmail.com and check out the bandcamp page: abstractorchestrations.bandcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment