Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Now the May 2015 Issue:

Now the May issue which is about one of my favorite compositions by one of my favorite composers:




Review of Modest Mussgorsky’s Pictures at an Exhibition (Composition Review)

  I have been on a classical music spree as of late, and one such composer who goes by Modest Mussgorsky has been one I’ve been listening to a lot these days. The Russian composer’s composition “Pictures at an Exhibition” is broken down into a journey, where an onlooker glances at various art through various movements that are played out in this piece. The tour of this composition showcases the pieces of art through various emotions and sounds. It almost reminds me of someone who walks into an art gallery and see it come to life. It takes him to different paths and situations in his life’s journey, with emotions of happiness, anger, sorrow, love, and anxiety.  By painting art with sound, Mussgorsky definitely achieved the status of a masterpiece by creating this work.

Alright everyone I hoped you enjoyed these!! I will be working on the next three so keep a lookout and enjoy till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment