Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nov/Dec Issue of Cryptic Inscriptions is up!!!!

Alright everyone things have been really crazy for me,but I finally put up the Nov/Dec issue of Cryptic Inscriptions.This will be the last issue that'll feature Ashley helping out on the interviews:I will be taking over and doing the zine on my own.Here's what's in store for this issue:

Interviews with:Motion Sickness of Time Travel and Animals Killing People

Reviews of: Motion Sickness of Time Travel "They Came Up From the Sound and Down From the Hills" Lp, P.L.F. "Pulverizing Lethal Force" LP,"Animals Killing People/Andromorphus Rexalia" split and Gored "Human" LP.

Also for anyone wondering the AKP/Andro review was written way before I joined the band just so no one thinks I'm being biased ;).Have ideas for the January issue minus the interview with Gored which will be in the January issue.I'll be concentrating on articles,short essays and reviews.I want to thank everyone for supporting CxIx.The apocalypse approaches 2012...

Joe/Panspermia/AKP/Cryptic Inscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment