Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Lyanthrope’s Memento



A Lyanthrope’s Memento:


I can never recall what happens in previous nights. I always presume I’ve been having nightmares, but it never feels like I sleep. I wake up covered in dirt, sore all over my body. I feel as though I’ve been living in someone else’s skin? The inner animal seems to be awakening within me. I often feel as though I’m not who I really am. My instincts seem to pick up on things that others wouldn’t even fathom within their simple minds. I feel more beast than man I feel more vicious than relaxed. The illuminating moon seems to shift my inner being. Oh god what have I become as my bones break and my bodily structure begins to change. I see through the eyes of someone or something else. The victim that lay ahead of me I shall not remember the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment