Sunday, June 17, 2012

You Can Never Leave



You Can Never Leave

  Lost in the tide of emptiness, seeking happiness no one seems to find. I parade around the ballroom surrounded by a masquerade of faceless zombies all congregating for the same selfless reason. Greeted by a woman at the door her black dress darker than the night yet illuminated by a beautiful face that has so much to hide, she leads me down the corridor to a place I feel like I had been before? All the mirror images surrounded me as I came to a realization that I was never going to leave this scene. The dimly lit banquet hall was drenched in the darkest red that almost seemed to be the blood stains of many victims of the past. A table was lined with many of the most macabre faces I had ever seen. At the head of the table the master stood up and his dark red eyes gazed into my face. You have chosen this fate and now you must suffer dearly. I cried I can never check out of the place ever? He laughed and gazed back at me you can check out whenever you want my friend, but your soul is damned to wander these halls for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment