Saturday, April 12, 2014

Raisen d'etre "The Empty Hollow Unfolds" LP Review



Raisen d”etre “The Empty Hollow Unfolds” LP


 My most recent finding and currently played album is by Sweden’s “Raisen d”etre”. This dark, ambient creation of Peter Andersson mixes an esoteric blend of synth passages, field recordings, percussion, and the harmonious monk chants that dominate this dark ambient masterpiece. “The Empty Hollow Unfolds” takes you on a journey through the dark corridors of time, wandering various rooms and glancing into each one, all with different things to be discovered in each. I love the intense imagination this album gives me when I listen to it!! I plan on checking out more albums from this profound dark ambient artist, and I suggest you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment