Wednesday, June 11, 2014

May/June Issue Posted and Major Update

Alright here is the last and final issue of Cryptic Inscriptions!!! Hope everyone enjoys!! When I mean last and final issue I mean in this format. I'll be exclusively using this site to promote my writings i.e short stories, poems and the occasional review that I decide to post. My biggest goal is to start writing my first collection of memoirs that will be on random subjects and thoughts that I think of on a daily basis added with other ideas. I'll have more on this soon don't want to reveal to much and either not deliver due to time constraints ,but anyway for your reading pleasure here is the issue and what it features:

Reviews:

Excruciating Terror "Expression of Pain" LP, Breached Hull "Into the Black" EP, and Swans "Cop"LP

Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment