Saturday, August 24, 2013

Am I Transparent??



Am I Transparent??


Sometimes I wonder am I Transparent?  A figment of an imagination, a thought that has yet to be conjured, a fire that has yet to be ignited?? I often stare through the glass and I wonder if my insanity has gotten the best of me or that I myself am the insane one? Reading through papers and listening to the ticking of clocks. A time period that seems to leave me in limbo and a cold step that has me immersed in state that only I can break free from. I often wonder if I’m just some experiment that has been tossed among the wolves. Trying to figure out what is the meaning of everything in my surroundings?? My mind corroding and my fingertips fading away at the dreams that I once held dear, take me to a far off land and restrain me from the fears that hold me back. To achieve immortality one must break free from the prison one builds for himself. The beast beckons as man tried to silence him with the swipe of an axe. You can’t kill what’s within and you can’t kill the spirit that is immortal from the flesh. Transparent now and a visionary in futures to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment